William Fremd High School
Hall of Honor
Head Coach: Fifteen or more years of head coaching experience. A minimum of ten years at Fremd.
Assistant Coach: Twenty-five or more years of coaching, fifteen at Fremd
At-Large nominees: At-large nominations may include: administrators, coaches, and any individuals who have made a significant impact in Athletics and Competitive Activities at Fremd High School.
- Nominees must be retired from District 211 teaching and coaching for at least 2 years prior to being nominated.
- Applications may be submitted prior to May 15th each school year. Applications submitted after May 15th will be considered the following year.
- Applications will remain on file for consideration for a period of two years.
- Nominations will be voted on by a confidential committee.
- Selected members of the Hall of Honor will be notified of their acceptance in the fall following nomination.
- Members will be inducted into the Hall of Honor at a varsity athletic event during the school year.
- A plaque will be made in their honor and will be displayed in the Hall of Honor.